Monday, August 2, 2021

Tears

It was late night ,
And all dark around ,
For the first time ,
When I found .

The silence was so loud ,
And I was into tears ,
I got the feeling of ,
losing you my dear .

Every drop of emotions ,
Were falling slowly ,
And i was losing ,
You and hope Gradually .

Every minute of wait ,
Was difficult to live ,
As I was full of emotions ,
And carrying one last ,
good bye to give .

Whenever i see you ,
in the dark nights ,
Smile comes on my face ,
Beats start doing the race .

And this will never change ,
Even if it sounds strange ,
I will fall for you forever ,
Even if you don't say ,
those star words ever .

I often see you before ,
I go to sleep ,
Holding hands ,
And walking on some lonely street .

I still wonder how ,
I shed These tears ,
You are in my heart ,
What to fear .

I won't let you go ,
Until the Beats don't stop ,
Let me start again ,
From where I stop .

No comments: